Due to the implementation of the referent modification of the "Information Society Services Law" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, users' express consent must be obtained for all web pages that use dispensable cookies before browsing them
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
Using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their viewing preferences of websites, their name and password, products that most interest them, etc. COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user, are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation, except for those of a technical nature and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
About the types of cookies, there are five main groups:
Analytical Cookies: Collect information about the use made of the website.
Social Cookies: Necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate Cookies: Allow you to track visits from other sites, with which the website establishes an affiliate contract (affiliate companies).
Advertising and behavioural cookies: Collect information about the user's personal preferences and browsing habits(retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: These are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the 'Privacy' section, click Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All Cookies and Site Data...
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete navigation data (empty cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the "Browsing History" section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History.
2. Next to "Details", click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Sessions
4. Using the "Delete Time Interval" in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can enable or decline cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari click here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/